It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2007, 06:21 AM   #1
(male)

josh101 HB User
Exclamation Pain below right rib help!!!

Im a 15 year old male and I went to the gym about a week ago and done my work out covering my chest stomach arms and so on but about a day or two afta the gym i felt a stabbing pain below my right rib but i only got it when i walked it felt like a stich but about 2 days ago the pain went but now theres a sort of pressure under me rib it feels irritating when i sit down and sleep on my right side i also have some sort of constipation and as my mum suffers from ulcerated colitus i was woundering weither i could have the same or is it just were i could of pulled a muscle and the constipation through bad eating and not enough sleep also i get these stabbing pains in my groin but they seem to go away is this jsu the constipation or is it somthign else please can anybody help im starting to worry ?

Old 05-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #2
(male)

KBx315 HB User
Re: Pain below right rib help!!!

i have no idea man i would ask your mom and go to a doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2007, 02:09 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: Pain below right rib help!!!

Take a breath. The constipation is probably because you aren't eating right or drinking enough fluids. The fact that your mom has colitus doesn't mean that you have it.

You probably pulled a muscle during your workout at the gym. Have you taken some tylenol or aleve to help with the soreness? Lay off of the exercise for a couple of days and give the muscle a chance to heal.

Ask your mom for something to help with the constipation. I bet she has something in the medicine chest that will work. In the mean time improve your diet, drink lots of fluids...water being the best, stay away from lots of soda which is actually dehydrating.

Closed Thread