It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
(male)

danielh HB User
Light cought for 5 weeks now, already went to the doc's.

I went to my doctor already, and here is what he gave me, then ill lay out my symptoms.

z-pak for 5 days

flu shot

advair only used once and threw it away(free sample 500/50)

singular threw away never used.(free sample)

Heres my symptoms. Also, everything i list was all left side of my body.

Bad head cold for a week or less got rid of it

sore throat which led into a cough bad at first then got better, this last for 4 weeks.

before i went to the doc i developed sensitive skin on my left chest/side area.

after the meds i had an allergic reaction to either the flu shot or the one dose of advair, silver dollar sized hives in my back close to my left shoulder blade.

here i am the day after im done with my z-pak and i feel as if im going right back to how i was feeling, plus i now get a very mild sharp pain in the muscle of my left chest, just passes threw me, sometimes when i take a deep breath. Also i had gas for 2 days on my left side.

im just looking for some info so i can better question my doc as he spent like 3 min with me last time.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Oxygen Therapy, Glutathione push & UVB light treatments for Mold Exposures? sharewithme Environmental Disorders 8 02-10-2010 05:15 PM
I am hoping someone can shed some light....lump/pregnancy HELP! LiLnuTTy Cancer: Breast 1 09-11-2009 01:09 PM
Our Bipolar Kids ~ Finding the Light--Take 2 tsohl Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 1491 06-30-2007 05:28 PM
Our Bipolar Kids ~ Finding The Light At The End Of The Tunnel goody2shuz Bipolar Disorder 685 03-11-2007 03:23 PM
Light Therapy Helps Treat Panic Disorder! qingche Panic Disorders 7 01-02-2007 09:43 AM