It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2007, 02:34 AM   #1
(female)

Lightlife HB User
Any ideas pls?

Ive been feeling under the weather for about a week now. Im owndering if its a virus of some sort, the Doctor seems to think so bu then they always say that when they dont know what it is!!

I have a very gurgly stomach, i dont have diarroeah, or im not vomitting either. I can describe it as just very upset... lots of loud wind !! i feel a little nauseaous too. I wake up in the morning with a slight belly ache, which seems to disappear when i get out of bed. It isnt bad enough to wake me in the night. my arms and legs have been achy too, although this has subsided a little bit now, and ive been feeling really tired. Could this be a virus? ust another thing to mention is... ive been eating shredded wheat at night as i get hungry around 9pm. Maybe wheat doesnt agree with me anymore, but how will i know apart from not having the shredded wheat, and also lots of other foods i eat contain wheat. Any suggestions would be really appreciated

thanks

Old 05-13-2007, 05:46 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Any ideas pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightlife View Post
... ive been eating shredded wheat at night as i get hungry around 9pm. Maybe wheat doesnt agree with me anymore, but how will i know apart from not having the shredded wheat, and also lots of other foods i eat contain wheat. Any suggestions would be really appreciated
thanks
Try going a night without the shredded wheat, have a banana or something, and see if that helps. Wheat sensitivity certainly can give you the symptoms you are getting, or making tummy bug symptoms worse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2007, 05:51 AM   #3
(male)

gooby HB User
Re: Any ideas pls?

don't know if you have ever had problems with milk and without knowing if you drink milk regularly this is only guess but lactose intolerance could acount fot the stomach problems.

I know that when I'm feeling ill, milk isn't the best thing for me to drink.

Maybe a combo of the milk and wheat (fiber)?

as Seraph suggested, maybe a change in diet to see if it makes a diff.

Closed Thread