It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
I found out i still have Wax problem

These days, i thought that finally my ear wax was out because i hadn't felt clogged. But it turns it is still clogged. When i sleep and wake up... my ear is always clogged and then it pops or if i put my ear against the pillow and then remove it... i can hear a sticky sound.

And then, after i start getting clogged 2 weeks ago, i have this new Tinnitus ringing that i did'nt have before . So i'm sure i'm clogged.

been using Murine ear wax remover, but it doesn't seem to work. My doctor appointment for other medical problems i have is 1 month away.. so i will also tell him about the ear wax.

but well, i guess this new tinnitus sound will not go away.. but this wax problem , i don't know why i have it so much. maybe i just have a weird ear canal that doesn't allow for natural wax removal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Alagaesia HB User
Re: I found out i still have Wax problem

Just get it flushed out at the doctors office. I need it done once a year. Its easy and pain free. The nurse takes this giant syringe and fills it with warm water and a wee bit of peroxide. After that she puts the tip of it in your ear and flushes it out. It may take a while depending on how much wax you have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

They say syringe washing is dangerous, especially for people who had ear perforation or tinnitus or hyperacuiss, all of which i have.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

I have Murine Earwax remover drops.. and that's what i'm doing. it's the same thing as what you tell me with baby oil. I've put drops for 3 days already, and they haven't unclogged nothing.

In fact at night i wake up...and it feels like sticky in my ear. This never goes away. i guess i have a weird ear canal ?

Closed Thread