I'AM WRITING THIS IN MY ASPECT (P.O.V.), FOR MY UNCLE ( SO THE WORD MOTHER REFERS TO MY GRANDMOTHER AND MY UNCLE'S MOM EXCEPT FOR ONE PART DEFINED WAY)
So Instead of writing a long story, I will just point out some key bullets. BUT WE REALLY DO NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- JUNE 2005 : MOTHER WENT CRAZY. (HOSPITALIZED, HAD BLOOD TRANSFUSION, DIABETES, MENTAL THINGS.)
- SEPTEMBER 2005: THINGS LITTLE BETTER (WAS NOT TALKING CRAZY ANYMORE FOR MOST PART) (LYMPHADEMIA)
--- Grandfather (father) died in February 2006, my uncle and myself have been helping her with buying groceries, feeding her (not literally). and so for the last 1 1/2 yrs, we have been doing this, my uncle had to change jobs for her so he would "live closer", and its really getting old and stuff, so here are some MAJOR problems going on:
PROBLEMS WE HAVE:
1. She has diabetes
, but says her doctor told her to stop taking meds.
2. PESRONAL/FAMILY PROB.//NOT MEDICAL!She hid the wills after my grandfather's death so she'd get everything (manipulative?) ( btw, we did not care if their was any monetary value (they really don't have any anyway), but it would have been nice to know who and who got what and what.)
3. She has been sitting for 2 years full
- when I say "sitting" I MEAN SITTING, HAS NOT WALKED, BEEN TO BEDROOM, OR OUTSIDE, IN A CAR, SHE'S BEEN IN THE SAME CHAIR, SAME SPOT, NOTHING HAS MOVED!!! )
4. She goes to the bathroom in the chair(using "POISE PADS"
and thinks using LYSOL WIPES is sanitary to "BATHE" Herself in!
4a. SHE GOES THROUGH 45 POISE PADS PER WEEK (THE BIGGEST KIND TOO!)
4b. WASTE OF MONEY!
5. SHE HASN'T SEEN A DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS.
6. SHE HAS LYMPHADEMIA (spelling i know) and it probably needs to be seen by a doctor.
7. SHE WON'T SEE A DOCTOR OR GET UP!
8. SHE ... SOMETHING THAT NEEDS ATTENTION!
--- MY UNCLE HAS CALLED OUR "SNOHOMISH COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT"
AND TALKED TO A LADY, AND SHE SAID IN A GENERALIZATION THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO TO HELP. ---
"MY MOM(MY ACTUAL MOM, NOT PERSON IN NEED)"(my uncle's sister) goes to counseling because of this too! She can't even go into her house!!
THINGS ARE SO (BEEPIN) STRESSFUL AND DEPRESSING!!!!!!! SOMETIMES THINGS GET SO BADDD....
WE've HAD SO MANY ARGUMENTS WITH HER AbOUT SEEING A DOCTOR/GETTING HELP!!
SHE NEEDS HELP!!!!
WHAT SHOULD WE DO!! I AM SURPRISED (I) WE EVEN FUNCTION!!! THANK YOU!!!