It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
(male)

Donald Duck1958 HB User
Inverted Papilloma

Hi, i have just joind this site so i am not sure if i have this thread in the right place,
ok, for about 8 months my right nostrel was blocked all the time and i got headaches quite often,my employer sent me to bupa who referd me to my own docter,he daid it was a sinus problem,after about 8 months i started coughing up blood so i was referd to a consultant within a week i had a ct scan ,about 10 days later i was asked to go in yo hospital as they said it was a large nasal polyp,i had this removed,about 2 weeks later i had a follow up with the consultant who said i had quite a rare condition called inverted papilloma,and he removed a large lump about the sixe of a golfe ball,he said it was a benign lump,the 2 weeks later i got a letter from the hospital on the saturday asking me to go for a further ct scan on the monday only 2 days later,they also gave me an apointment to go back to the consultant 7 days after that this will be on monday,does any one have any information on this condition and what it means.many thanks.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #2
(female)

littlerics123 HB User
Re: Inverted Papilloma

Hello,

I'm glad you posted since this condition is difficult to find information on. My mom was recently diagnosed with this condition and while I do not have a lot of information for you, I'm hoping that you could help me learn some more about the procedures etc you had gone through; how your surgery went, complications, any after surgery info etc.
I hope that you will be able to share so that I can inform my mom. She has little to no information on this and is feeling very nervous as to what to expect now.

Thanks,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread