It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
(male)

K-ous HB User
Appendix surgury 4 weeks ago...

hi about 4 weeks ago i had my appenix removed and everything went well i am basically fully recovered but a few days ago i took a fairly long walk and i was playing back catcher after a felt a dull aching feeling in the appendix area. it doesnt seem to get worse with movement and it feels like its there all the time, and now i have a aching felling in my right lower area on my back. im starting to get worried could this be from to much activity too soon or could somthing else be wrong?

any replys would be great thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
(female)

TANKG!RL HB User
Re: Appendix surgury 4 weeks ago...

It sounds like your over doing it a bit. Just take sometime to relax and rest. If the pain doesn't go away in a week I'd call the doctor and inform him of the situation.

Good Luck Recovering!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
(male)

golfnutsd HB User
Re: Appendix surgury 4 weeks ago...

my sister in law had an appendictomy on sat. night everything seemed to go well but wed. they removed the drain tube from her abdomin and she seemed to get worse. the doctor thinks they might have removed the tube a little early. the doctor said they will try to remove the fluid manually.? what does manually mean and what is procedure? if they can't get the fluid out that way they will have to install the drain tube again with surgery again.thanx for the responses.

Closed Thread