It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 10:29 PM   #1
(male)

prthead79 HB User
Throat among others....

Hi all! First off I started with a severe sore throat around Dec 06. I didn't go to the docs as I thought it was just allergies that i get a problem with a few times a year. Then in Feb I started having a lump in the throat feeling, which was soon accompanied by an earache and feeling like my nodes under my arms and groin and knees hurt, with no swelling. I went to the doc and he said my throat and ears looked red so he put me on antibiotics which seemed to ease the pain but not clear it completely. So for the past few months I have had this sore throat come and go, along with pain in my left ear with some hearing loss or feeling like on a plane. But recently the pain in my throat is back, along with pain in both ears, swollen gland under the left side of my jaw, blurred vision on and off in the left eye, and the feeling that all of my lymph nodes hurt. No swelling of any nodes accept the one on the left under my jaw. I am a smokeless tobacco user of ten years and I do my share of drinkin beer. My docs have put me on anti's again but I am on my 5th day and no sign of relief. Any help would be appreciated!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Alagaesia HB User
Re: Throat among others....

Did they do any tests on you? Have your thyroid tested and get to an eye doctor to check your vision. Get a second opinion. I hate it when doctors don't know what's wrong with you and they just send you off with a prescription even though they don't know what's wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread