It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User
Tingling between toes

Can anyone guess as to why I would get a tingle type sensation in between my big toe and the 2nd toe? It only happens there? Almost feels like something was there but it's just a tingling feeling. Kind of drives me crazy!

Old 06-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
(female)

alien7 HB User
Re: Tingling between toes

Paresthesias(tingling or /and numbness) can be caused by a number of things from a pinched or injured nerve to a lack of blood circulation even diabetes can cause numbness and tingling in feet and hands. It's best to get it looked at by a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien7 View Post
Paresthesias(tingling or /and numbness) can be caused by a number of things from a pinched or injured nerve to a lack of blood circulation even diabetes can cause numbness and tingling in feet and hands. It's best to get it looked at by a doctor.
Could it a nerve problem from the low back?

Old 06-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #4
(female)

Embee67 HB User

Katielyn,

I wonder if you've received any useful information/advice as to your toe tingling. I actually registered here because I saw your post. I am experiencing the EXACT same symptoms. For a month or so now. I wish I had some answers for you.

I'm a runner (about 3 miles a day/6 days per week) and I happen to notice the tingling sensation during and after running. It tends to subsibe after a time, but has come back with no warning here and there as well. It's mystifying. No pain whatsoever, just tingling right in the area you've mentioned, between the big toe and second toe (left foot).

I chalked it up to old shoes, but I've recently purchased a really good pair of running shoes, and the sensation continues. I wonder if running in the old pair too long caused an injury and might just take some time to heal.

Here's hoping you've found some answers.

The best,
Em

Old 06-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
(female)

jmsimon HB User

I had the same thing for over 2 weeks. I went to a chiropractor and he said I had a pinched nerve in my foot and in my back. After he readjusted me my toes are back to normal!! He said shoes can cause that too. good luck!!

Old 06-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Katielyn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embee67 View Post
Katielyn,

I wonder if you've received any useful information/advice as to your toe tingling. I actually registered here because I saw your post. I am experiencing the EXACT same symptoms. For a month or so now. I wish I had some answers for you.

I'm a runner (about 3 miles a day/6 days per week) and I happen to notice the tingling sensation during and after running. It tends to subsibe after a time, but has come back with no warning here and there as well. It's mystifying. No pain whatsoever, just tingling right in the area you've mentioned, between the big toe and second toe (left foot).

I chalked it up to old shoes, but I've recently purchased a really good pair of running shoes, and the sensation continues. I wonder if running in the old pair too long caused an injury and might just take some time to heal.

Here's hoping you've found some answers.

The best,
Em
Yes, I do get great feedback and myself, I think it's just a pinched nerve somewhere in my lower back. I try and wear those croc shoes as much as I can. You don't always feel a pinched nerve so I am told. Hope that helps some!

Old 06-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
(female)

Embee67 HB User

Hey great information, and it would make sense for me having had lower back issues on and off for years. I wish I could run in my crocs!

Thanks.
Em

Closed Thread