It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Problem with Doing number 2 and having stains on underwear

Hi all. I'm 27 male.

When doing number two. After i do, i clean as best as possible only to discover a few hours later that although i cleaned my underwear are stained badly with you know what. One way i know it is that a few hours later....i start feeling itchy. I go to the bathroom again and i wipe again.. what i find is that i the toilet paper is full of that( you know). At this time it doesn't look fresh or anything.

Is this common with everyone or am i doing something wrong , or is my feces leaking ? Or after wiping the first time....and with dryness , it slowly starts leaking out ?

Help this is sick. Maybe it happens to all.. that's why we change underwear...but i'm not sure.. I always see my underwear with a big coloring on it.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Problem with Doing number 2 and having stains on underwear

Try wiping with wet wipes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
(female)

1stimer662 HB User

No, this is not normal. Like gardencats said, get the wet wipes from the toilet paper isle and use them, after wiping at least 3 times w/dry toilet paper. Spend as much time as you need making sure it's all gone. Also, make sure you're finished having your bowel movement(BM) before wiping. And, of course, wash your hands!!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:06 AM   #4
(female)

babyluv45 HB User

this happens to me too and i think its just that i get impatient and dont really wipe as well as i should. but i also have had bowel issues. if you do find out something different, please post to let me know?
P.S. ive used wet wipes

Old 08-03-2007, 10:45 AM   #5
(female)

Andrea84 HB User

It's probably just a hygiene issue as the other posters have said. Super important to wash your hands afterward so that you don't get or give an e-coli infection which can be very serious. If you are meticulous about this and this still occurs and you feel it is a leakage issue, see your doctor.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #6
(female)

catsonic HB User

have you passed wind after your movements? you could be leaking when you pass wind.

best way to check is clean with the wet wipe thingys and straight after passing wind.

if you are having problems when passing wind you might have ibs or something like that!

Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM   #7
(male)

ghunt HB User

Definitely get wipes.

I was brought up using them and now I won't go without them.

I'm amazed at how impossible it is actually get clean with regular toilet paper, despite multiple swipes and a concerted effort.

By the way have you always had this problem?

I have found that if I go somewhere that only has paper (for example at work), I wipe with the paper to the best of my ability, only to later in the day find some "skid marks" and some "mud" that needs cleaned up if you get my drift, so I always break out a wipe when I get home (the telltale signs are usually that it starts to itch, like you said)

Also, this may not even be an issue, but I thought I might bring it up- one of my younger brothers used to have problems with not spreading his cheeks enough when he wiped, and as a result, he was never clean (and he stunk). Not sure if that's even close to your problem, but you never know.

Old 08-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #8
(female)

tiff-cher HB User

I Agree On The Wipes Thing...i Never Leave Home Without Them!!

Old 08-09-2007, 01:36 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

do you take milk of magnesia? are you constipated? my mom was using it because she was constipated and she was getting leakage like that.....stopped the milk of magnesia and the problem went away. She is now eating more fiber to help with the constipation.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #10
(female)

behindtheseeyes HB User

I dont mean to sound homophobic and i asure you all Im not trying to be offensive in any way but doesnt this often happen to homosexuals because of anal sex.I read somewhere that repeated anal penetration can cause the muscles in the anus to relax therefore causing the brain to think that the person is trying to do a number 2.
I am probably wrong and any way you could be straight.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
(female)

me2007 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindtheseeyes View Post
I dont mean to sound homophobic and i asure you all Im not trying to be offensive in any way but doesnt this often happen to homosexuals because of anal sex.I read somewhere that repeated anal penetration can cause the muscles in the anus to relax therefore causing the brain to think that the person is trying to do a number 2.
I am probably wrong and any way you could be straight.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #12
(female)

me2007 HB User

No, this is not just a homosexual problem. I was married twice and both of my husbands had skid marks in the underwear. I have to agree with the person that said its probably from not wiping good enough. Many men have this problem.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #13
(male)

Danarlicca HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghunt View Post
Definitely get wipes.

I was brought up using them and now I won't go without them.

I'm amazed at how impossible it is actually get clean with regular toilet paper, despite multiple swipes and a concerted effort.

By the way have you always had this problem?

I have found that if I go somewhere that only has paper (for example at work), I wipe with the paper to the best of my ability, only to later in the day find some "skid marks" and some "mud" that needs cleaned up if you get my drift, so I always break out a wipe when I get home (the telltale signs are usually that it starts to itch, like you said)

Also, this may not even be an issue, but I thought I might bring it up- one of my younger brothers used to have problems with not spreading his cheeks enough when he wiped, and as a result, he was never clean (and he stunk). Not sure if that's even close to your problem, but you never know.
You don`t beat around the bush, do you! I`ve "spat a bit of muck" in my time as well. I`ve used wet wipes but I find I smell like one of them portapotty loos on the coaches. On about coaches, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy sat right next to the toilet on the coach, when the heating has jammed on, and the crapper is full, not only full, but blocked!

Old 08-10-2007, 02:20 AM   #14
(female)

PPH help please HB User

I think you have an incontinence issues. you should see a gastrointerologist and get a colonoscopy or a sigmeudoscopy at the very least to make sure you are not sick. good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokoBot View Post
Hi all. I'm 27 male.

When doing number two. After i do, i clean as best as possible only to discover a few hours later that although i cleaned my underwear are stained badly with you know what. One way i know it is that a few hours later....i start feeling itchy. I go to the bathroom again and i wipe again.. what i find is that i the toilet paper is full of that( you know). At this time it doesn't look fresh or anything.

Is this common with everyone or am i doing something wrong , or is my feces leaking ? Or after wiping the first time....and with dryness , it slowly starts leaking out ?

Help this is sick. Maybe it happens to all.. that's why we change underwear...but i'm not sure.. I always see my underwear with a big coloring on it.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #15
Inactive
(male)

lars2005 HB User

I recommend Eating more fiber and drink more water. The problem is you are going for a #2, but its to tough so you really need a lot of pressure for it to all come out. You give it all you have and think you got it all, but in reality not all of it came out and when you move around more pressure build and it comes out.

This may sound weird but it has happened to me before. Actually alot of guys.
So get a Fiber Supplement(Fiber Choice, I find to be the best) and eat more Oil and drink more water. This way it will just slide on out.

Good Luck,.

Closed Thread