It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
(female)

gardeniasama HB User
Odd chest feeling, shaking, and other stuff.

I've been having health problems for about a year now. It was getting better I think but the past few days haven't been good. I'm shaking a little... like vibrating lightly or something. I'm a bit light headed, and sometimes my hands/lower arms feel light or not there while my upper arms and legs are bit heavier. This morning I got frustrated and cried. It's like I have this odd feeling in my chest. It feels... it's hard to explain. a little like a flutter, tingle, sometimes a bit of -woosh- feeling, like adrenaline but it makes me feel depressed. Sort of like the oposite of adrenaline. Because of that my heart is beating faster . I hate this. Everything is so difficult to explain. I went to the doctor and was checked for some things, but wish I could understand what's going on better and what words to use so I can get more help.

Does anybody else feel this way or know what this might be? Or maybe even have some non-medicine ways to help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2007, 02:09 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

penybobeny HB User
Re: Odd chest feeling, shaking, and other stuff.

It sounds like it could be any number of things... the flutter or -woosh- sounds like a PVC, though... they are harmless 99.999% of the time.

I would suggest just describing it in your own words to the Dr... write down everything so that you do not forget anything.

It could be your thyriod, could be an endocrine issue... your Dr would be the best one to advise you on this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
(female)

babyluv45 HB User
Re: Odd chest feeling, shaking, and other stuff.

are you worried about anything else. the symptoms you describe sound like anxiety. anxiety can do tricky things to your body. you may not even know what you are anxious about. hope things get better.

Closed Thread