It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
(female)

majikgirl2001 HB User
need advice

okay so all day i've felt odd. more descriptive would be that feeling you get when you're really hungry, kind of weak, dizzy and shaky, except that i have been eating. I've also had loose stools and red blood when I wipe (no i'm not on my period, nor is it about to start). my stomach hurts, I feel like I've got food sitting in my throat, and I basically feel like I do when I forget to take my antidepressants for several days, but I have been taking them religiously for couple weeks now without missing a dose. any suggestions? I feel awful, and I'd go to the ER but I have jury duty tomorrow and don't want to be up all night. any ideas? it doesn't feel like a normal flu virus...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hyper79 HB User
Re: need advice

Hi, could be anything and best to get it checked but usually if the problem is a ulcer or liver trouble your stool would be black indicating blood, red blood when wiping could be from hemorrhoids, a anal fissure where the lining of the anal canal is torn from straining ect.. or if you have had alot of bowel movements you may have wiped a bit much,the food setting on the throat sounds like acid reflux and the other symptoms could be IBS.If I were you I would get it checked and take a ER excuse to the judge if I was not able to make it, health is way more important.Who knows you may go and be out the ER in a few hours with a good report and catch a few zzzz's before jury duty.Best of luck and hope all will be ok,keep me posted

Last edited by hyper79; 08-09-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread