It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
(female)

nicky25 HB User
Unhappy feeling faint for the past week please help

I was wondering if anyone could help, It started last week I have been, snezing, slightly sore throat, slightly stuffy nose and chills, Yes it does sound like the flu but now im not so sure I have seen the doctor he seems to think it is the flu, Im not convinced how ever.
Because I dont have any of thease symptons anymore but the faintness,
It is so bad I Feel like im going to pass out all the time and at times I get a break from it but then it comes back again, I have taken iron supplements and my body just rejected that as now i have black stools and diareha which is from the iron supplements,,,,,,
Im so confussed I dont know whats happening to me ,,,,,,IS there anyone out there who is having simillar things or will this just go away is it the flu?
Im so so so fusstrated ,,,, any input would be fantasitc.

Old 08-13-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: feeling faint for the past week please help

You hve gblack stools because your body is taking in more iron than it needs. It is sluffing off the extra iron in your system. Hence the black stools. Iron is usually constipating, not causing the runs... I think you just have a case of the summer bug. Rest, drink plenty of fluids.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread