It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
(male)

Alleyezonme0008 HB User
Smile I'm Falling Apart and Nobody Knows Why?

About 4 months ago I started feeling weak and fatigued, but never thought much about it. 2 months later, I began getting horrible headaches, the symptoms were feeling really lightheaded. A month ago, my throat began to burn and it was difficult to swallow. I knew something was wrong so I went to the emrgency room while visiting New York and they gave me antibiotics. I came back home to Chicago and went to the emergency room again and they told me I had a viral infection. It was not a viral infection, a doctor told me I might have HIV and I began to have panic and anxiety attacks. I took the test and it was negative along with a CBC, urine sample, EKG test, throat culture, mono test, etc. It was later discovered that I have Acid Reflux (gerd), but weakness and fatigue along with headaches doesn't add up to GERD symptoms. I took Propecia for a couple of months and that might cause me to feel weak. Does anybody have any ideas or know anything about my symptoms? I really appreciate it and thank you for your output from the bottom of my heart.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User
Re: I'm Falling Apart and Nobody Knows Why?

it all sounds right .dont know about the headaches tho.im sure what ever it is something new will come up and then they will know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

penybobeny HB User

Has your thyriod been tested? If so and it came back okay I would suggest seeing a Rhumatologist... this could be Lymes, Lupus or a number of systemic connective tissue disorders.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

just curious if when they did the bloodwork,did they also do a hepatic panel on your liver?was there anything out of range on any of your labs?if you do not have copies of your(all of)testing results you really do need to get them from anywhere you have been treated for this.these could turn out to be your "baseline' tests if you should need more testing done in the furture?these tests would be a really good comparative study for any docs who may have to treat you down the road.you have estabilished numbers right now that can be used in the future.just an FYI for you should this drag on with finding an actual Dx.seeing a neurologist may not be a bad idea.they are really great at pinpointing reasons for headaches.obtaining an MRI on your brain and the c spine wouldn't hurt either.you just need to know whats up inside the place that you are having real pain ya know?it would at the very least rule out some possible reasons or even find the culprit responsible for the headaches and possibly the other symptoms as well.its worth getting one at this point.i wish you luck in finding the trigger,please keep us posted, FB

Closed Thread