It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
(male)

turk12 HB User
Somewhat high pulse/ weakness and tiredness

Ever since this morning I have felt weak/tired and my pulse is 102 just sitting down. I seem to be breathing more heavily than normal, and i feel hot although my temperature is normal. I have two theories as to what caused it. 1. I over-did myself in tennis practice this morning, or 2. It is a reaction to the vaccines i recieved yesterday at a physical ( everything was normal). Just wanted to rule out anything serious, thanks.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User
Re: Somewhat high pulse/ weakness and tiredness

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk12 View Post
Ever since this morning I have felt weak/tired and my pulse is 102 just sitting down. I seem to be breathing more heavily than normal, and i feel hot although my temperature is normal. I have two theories as to what caused it. 1. I over-did myself in tennis practice this morning, or 2. It is a reaction to the vaccines i recieved yesterday at a physical ( everything was normal). Just wanted to rule out anything serious, thanks.
im no doc
but i would say the shot.dont over do it for awhile till you feel better

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2007, 10:06 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

penybobeny HB User

With the heat wave going on I would bet dollars to donuts that you have heat exhaustion... take it easy for the next couple of days and drink sports drinks (to replace depleted electrolytes as well as fluids).

In the heat of summer (especially in a heat wave) you can often lose fluids faster than you can replace them, even early in the morning and late in the afternoon... high humidity can make you think that you are not losing as much fluids, but you are.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User

Hi turk12. I recommend seeing your doctor.

These symptoms may be from hyperthyroidism. You may want to have your thyroid tested. Ask to have the Free T3, Free T4 (besides the T3 and T4) and thyroid antibodiest tested in addition to the normal panel. They are not usually done but are necessary for a comprehensive view. These are simple blood tests.

Good luck!

Old 11-08-2007, 04:15 AM   #5
(female)

jjemom HB User

My daughter had these same symptoms about 24 hours after receiving her HPV vaccination. She had other problems like tingling in her feet, legs and hands, a bad headache, and other things. Hopefully you won't get worse, but if you do, go back to your doctor so that your reaction to the shots will be in your records. You might also want to report it to the VAERS, vaccine adverse event reporting system. Good luck and hope it all goes away.

Closed Thread