It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
(female)

boots4me HB User
Re: Warts! Ack!!!!

This shounds screwy as heck, but I've heard, read and even heard on tv that chalk on plantar warts will make them go away. I don't know about them, but I started getting seed wards on my fingers in high school. They just kept getting worst, enlarged and grew together. My knuckles (first down from the hand) were totally covered with big seed wards. One even cracked and bled. I tried OTC stuff and it didn't work. Went to the dr and he said they were too deep to burn and wait for the lazer that was ordered. I attended a seminar and someone asked what to do for seed warts. The speaker said take inside of lemon rind and rub it over the warts each night and they'll be gone in a week. I tried one hand, and sure enough they just sort of disolved a little each day. Then I did the the other hand, one finger only and it went away. Continued the other two (one at a time) and it worked. You would never know I'd ever had terrible looking warts for more than 25 years.

I had a dog that had a wart on his head. I rubbed it with garlic and it soon went away but it did nothing for my warts.

Old 08-04-2007, 01:34 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

StrongBow103 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookchi View Post
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of common planter warts? I have had them for 4 years and even the doctor hasnt been able to get rid of them! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Sookchi
I swear by this. Get a match (not safety ones), Dab the match on your tongue to dampen the match and rub over the wart a few times a day. It`s something to do with the sulphur.
p.s. wet the lighting end lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2007, 07:16 AM   #3
(female)

Luv2Travel HB User

My son had warts covering a good portion of one of his hands and had one plantar's wart on his foot. We tried so many treatments on his hand over the course of 2 years until we finally found something that worked. We tried the home remedies, freezing, etc. Here is what finally worked for him. Our dermatologist alternated laser treatments with injections of Candin (into some of the warts) every two weeks until all of the warts were gone. The results were amazing!! We didn't have the derm treat the wart on his foot because he was in the middle of soccer season and the treatments would have made it painful to run. The cool thing is, even though the treatments were on his hand, the plantar's wart on his foot went away, too! The Candin works by creating a systemic reaction, so it didn't need to be injected into all of the warts to be effective.

Good luck!

Closed Thread