It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
(male)

derekb HB User
i dont now what it is that im going through but i need some help

for the the past few months

* cant feel any emotions or feelings whatsoever

* i am paranoid

* i can barely feel temperature

* i cant smell

* i have a weird pressure feeling in the front of my head

all of these symptoms get worse when i swallow. i dont wan to go to a doctor because he will put me on antipsychotics. please help me

Last edited by derekb; 08-21-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User
Re: i dont now what it is that im going through but i need some help

I would think that being on medication would be better than feeling the way that you do. Why don't you want to take meds?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #3
(female)

teresa1991 HB User
Smile Re: i dont now what it is that im going through but i need some help

Hi there.
I know it is hard not wanting to take meds. but hun it would be the best for you if it takes all them feelings away that you are having..
Look at it this way. you seem to be so sad in yourself . so is it worth it to be going around like that all the time.
we have one life to live hun and you should try to enjoy it the best way you can. and if that meens taking meds. well hun take them as your doc would not give you meds just for the sake of it, he will know that you are unwell and that you need them.
I suffer with fibromyalgia and am always in alot of pain. and i do not know where i would be if it was not for my meds. and the people on this site. they are a great help and comfort for me. so hun do not feel you ae alone . there is always someone here that will help in what ever way than can.
Teresa XXX

Old 08-22-2007, 04:41 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

dustoffkid HB Userdustoffkid HB User

Derek,

It really does sound like a trip to the doctor is what you need. The meds could help you feel better.

I hope you feel better soon.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
(female)

lamb HB User

Derekb, Hun, you don't know what he would put you on. Maybe you have ___ . Think of what teresa says too. Why would you choose to live with your problems when the Dr might help with medicine. I have epilepsy & if I didn't take my one med. I would have tonic clonic convulsions (when you keep jerking arround & bite your tongue or cheeks. BTW, there are many types of seizures.) I have complex partial seizures too and those seizures would occur more often if not for my other medicine. Good Luck

Old 08-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User

just go to a reg MD and tell them your not feeling well.let them check you out and see if your ill.If not then go to your other doctor.tell them how you feel.good luck

Closed Thread