It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

janetmichel3009 HB User
Question respiratory problems

before i start, let me tell you, no need to tell me to see a doctor. it's night now and i am making an appointment first thing in the morning. i just want to do some research for now as to what this could potentially be..

so since a few days i am suffering from shortness of breath, tight chest and i sometimes feel like my throat is closing up.
i have no phlem, i dont cough and i dont have a sore throat. i also don't smoke, but i like in a heavily polluted city.

i have had issues like this before, but only for MAXIMUM an hour. and only very rarely. this issue is closing in on a week now and seems to be worse in the evening. it also seems to get worse everyday.

i was under quite a bit of stress earlier this week, but i am sleeping7-9h a day. i don't exercise.

i also noticed i am yawning more than usual as a result of this breathing problem.

oh yeah, and my grandmother had asthma.

what could this be? i checked out listed syptoms of asthma but it seems that it doesnt quite hit the nail on the head... any ideas?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
where is the best place to live for respiratory problems JeprdyGrl Allergies 1 01-22-2010 12:56 PM
respiratory therapist gracie72 Healthcare Professionals 2 09-30-2009 05:38 AM
how do you become a respiratory therapist? aharrisc Healthcare Professionals 2 09-18-2009 11:57 PM
Can untreated respiratory infections cause damage? Dark Stranger General Health 3 11-07-2008 10:11 PM
Morphine & Respiratory Depression Strawbaby Arachnoiditis 3 11-03-2008 09:17 AM