It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SHMILY HB UserSHMILY HB User
Upper chest and head get very hot??????

My friend just had a spell at work and we are wondering what could have caused it. He got burning hot from his upper chest to the top of his head. He got pale and sweat was dripping off of him. In a few minutes he was OK. He checked his blood sugar. It was up just a little. What could have caused this? He had a stent put in several months ago but doesn't think it is anything to do with his heart. He takes about 8 medications for diabetes and his heart. He just had a checkup with heart doctor last week and all was OK.

What could it be?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Swallowing problems..Upper throat Hamilton92 Dysphagia 7 03-20-2008 06:46 PM
Nerve tingling and pain in my upper back, Please Help walus Neuropathy 11 07-19-2007 01:17 PM
shoulder,upper chest, neck pain, can it be TMJ? sammyo1 TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 8 07-17-2007 04:29 PM
Upper Lung/Chest Pressure @ Higher Altitudes skylerfox Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD 2 01-04-2007 07:01 AM
upper left chest pain dkrtist Digestive Disorders 5 10-14-2006 04:04 PM