It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
(male)

J0hnP22 HB User
I am terrified.

My girlfriend had a blood test done last Saturday. They tested her hormones. The doctor's office called and said they need her to come in tommorow so they slipped her into a booked schedule at the office to talk to her about it. I just want to know what it could be. She's just the love of my life and I am a protective boyfriend that worries. I am just scared to lose her. She is sixteen years old by the way and has no health issues so far really. This might not be the right place to ask this because I literally registered about 5 minutes ago. I just need help because I am so scared.

Oh and also if this helps her periods have been hurting her really badly, and she has bad sinus issues. I am thinking a hormone imbalance. I mean what else could it be?

Last edited by J0hnP22; 08-30-2007 at 07:27 PM.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
(male)

J0hnP22 HB User
Re: I am terrified.

Guys, any help would be HIGHLY appreciated. I am having a nervous breakdown right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2007, 12:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

glamour girl HB User

I've just seen your post,
Your a sweetheart to be so concerned..
I don't think you need to worry to much, At 16 her body is still developing, Her periods will problely be a little irregular. Period cramps are very common, whether your 16 or 36. You've probably seen the doctor by the time you read this. Keep posting let me know how it went.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #4
(male)

J0hnP22 HB User

She couldn't go to the doctor because her mom is a nurse for a school district and a boy at her school was paralyzed recently and she is helping him today. Her mom called the office though and asked what was wrong and they told her that nothing is wrong, they just want to give her a birth control subscription. Thank you! I guess I am sweet for worrying but I wouldn't worry if I could lol.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

butrfligirl28 HB Userbutrfligirl28 HB User

Hormone problems are common in women, especially when they are still developing. You are sweet to worry about her. Will she allow you to go to appt's with her? I take my sweetie with me, and he asked his questions too. We're much older, but just something we do that helps!

Take Care!

Old 08-31-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
(male)

J0hnP22 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by butrfligirl28 View Post
Hormone problems are common in women, especially when they are still developing. You are sweet to worry about her. Will she allow you to go to appt's with her? I take my sweetie with me, and he asked his questions too. We're much older, but just something we do that helps!

Take Care!
Yeah, I'm glad it's common. I can't go to the doctor with her because I'm in Virginia and she's in California for the school year until she graduates and comes back here. I wish I could go. It would reassure me.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
(female)

coty HB User

I would not worry too much, especially because you want her to be at ease and the best you can do is to be calm for her.
With so little information it's hard to know what can it be, but many times teenage girls have their hormones going nuts. God knows that when I was a teen everything was crazy! It just took some birth control pills to get me back to track though. It could be something that can be easily fixable, in any case you will know soon.

She is lucky to have a guy like you that worries though.
Best wishes!

Closed Thread