It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #1
(female)

Mia81 HB User
Anti aging

Hello,
My name is Mia and I have a question hoping you people will be able to provide me the best answer. I am looking for an anti aging cream . I have tried many anti-aging and anti wrinkle products but none of them gave the expected result .So please , if you have any tips I am waiting for your answer. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
(male)

ParanoidJosh HB User
Re: Anti aging

Aging is natural, it will happen and is something you will have to come to terms with by yourself. I know it sounds hard, but its a thing of life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
(female)

E.K HB User
Re: Anti aging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia81 View Post
Hello,
My name is Mia and I have a question hoping you people will be able to provide me the best answer. I am looking for an anti aging cream . I have tried many anti-aging and anti wrinkle products but none of them gave the expected result .So please , if you have any tips I am waiting for your answer. Thanks

I am using a French product called Retin-Ox made by ROC. It has smoothed my facial skin a lot. Also try eating plenty of vegetables and fruit, drinking heaps of water and getting plenty of sleep.

Last edited by E.K; 09-01-2007 at 10:04 PM.

Closed Thread