It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2007, 06:17 AM   #1
(female)

missi21 HB User
Exclamation Depressed!!! help

My ex and i were going through a really bad stage and saw no way out it was a bad routine we were stuck. He cheated he never came home from work he lied and i took it all i just wanted us to go back to how we were. We broke up and i was devistated so i left to europe for 6mths. Iv come home now and although i felt better while i was away all my feelings have come back and im still so in love with him problem is he has a new girlfriend. He said we can be friends but i cant except that he has moved on!
I know i am being stupid and he treated me like crap and my whole family and friends hate him but i was with him 5years we were happy for 4 1/2 of them. i just want that back! I dont know how to move on im sick of being so down and crying all the time because everything reminds me of him and i just want him to come back to me! please give me some advise??????????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
(female)

coty HB User
Re: Depressed!!! help

Missi, sometimes we need to mourn. We need to cry and be sad to heal and move on.
I would not waste time on trying to get him back though, because he does not want that, and he has built a new relationship with somebody else.
Give yourself time, allow yourself to be sad if you need to, but also allow yourself to heal. Try not to keep thinking on how good it would be if he was with you, try to cherrish what you had and this might help you to recognize a good relationship in the future.

My best wishes to you, I hope you find peace.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread