It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 PM   #1
(female)

Shannatoo HB User
persistent low grade fevers

Hello,

For the past two weeks, I have had a fever of anyhwere from 99.9-101.2 every day (they tend to be around 100 in the morning and by 10 or so at night 101). I have not felt sick or tired, the reason I took my temp in the first place was because I was hot.

Does anyone know if this is serious, or most likely just some sort of virus thing that will pass? The weird thing is that the fevers started a few days after moving into my dorm for school. However, I have since been home and the fevers still exist.

I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday for something else but I think I'm going to mention it. It's starting to freak me out. If anyone has any ideas as to what this could be, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank!

Shanna

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2007, 03:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User
Re: persistent low grade fevers

You do need to see a doctor about this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
(male)

missing HB User

I also have the same problem except mine is actually lower, ranged from 36.1C in the morning to 37.2C at night. It is not really categorized as fever but none the less I feel my forehead is burning.

I also has swollen lymp nodes on my right armpit, but ultrasounds didn't show anything abnormal and it seems to have improved in the last few days. Did a chest xray and nothing unusual too.... very weird.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:42 AM   #4
(male)

Nexis HB User

Periodic fevers at night or on and off through the day is an indication of a inflammation in the body which can cause by a virus, bacterial infection or an autoimmune condition...

What other symptoms are you experiencing?

Closed Thread