It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
(male)

JSANDOVAL HB User
burning sensation in leg

i get this burning sensation and sharp pains in my right leg and now seems to be goin to left leg but not as strong as the right any one have and idea of what this can be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: burning sensation in leg

the most common reason for buring under the skin is usually somehow muscle related.did you do anything overly strenuous lately?when exactly did you feel the burning and the pain?while doing anything or did it just appear out of the blue?any pain anywhere else like the low back area? FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: burning sensation in leg

Do you have any back problems? Often this is a symptom of a pinched a nerve in the spine..

Closed Thread