It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
(male)

Nemmy HB User
Not sure what i have, so ill post here, NEED HELP.

Okay so recently for 3 days now i have been getting shortness of breath, weird rare coughing but and yesterday i had chest pain symptoms but none of this has really made me just fall on the floor and scream, aka not bad pain.
Today the chest pains dissapeared but i am still having pretty annoying breathing issues and just feel tired alot of times, really dizzy and lightheaded
my limbs always seem to have a need to shake, stomach is really hard on press and i am just having the worst thoughts and racing thoughts as well as i keep calling random people i know to tell them this.
Sometimes i feel pretty normal, but alot of times i litteraly feel like i cant breathe, but nothing fatal has happend yet, i smoked for 2 years as 2nd hand smoke and i am pretty sure this has to do something with it, i havent been really able to eat properly but did get great sleep today aside from the 3 hr one yesterday.

Excuse me for my bad english as i am Russian but i hope people will understand me well and will have suggestions, Thank you - Otto

Old 09-16-2007, 04:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

bethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB Userbethsheba HB User
Re: Not sure what i have, so ill post here, NEED HELP.

Otto,

Your symptoms need to be checked out by a doctor. Chest pain and shortness of breath may be signs of something serious but a doctor is the one to make that decision.

Take care.

Bethsheba

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2007, 12:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User

I agree. You should see a doctor as soon as possible!

Old 09-17-2007, 08:35 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

I sure hope you are planning on going to the doctor. Sounds to me like you had some sort of heart attack and the next time it takes you down to the floor you won't be able to get back up...you could die. Go to the doctor NOW.

Closed Thread