It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
(female)

coolcow123 HB User
Exclamation strange and strong stomach pains

I've been having very strange and strong stomach pains. I started having them around August 2006.

If i am worrying or anxious about anything I easily make myself have extreme stomach pains and get sick to my stomach.

If i jump right out of bed in the morning, I sometimes have these really bad stomach pains.

The pain is like extremely bad gas...so bad that I have to hold on the something and it has brought me to tears. sometimes it ends up with me getting sick to my stomach...other times it goes away.

ive noticed that it seems worse in the morning

Old 09-17-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
(female)

ajwall HB User
Re: strange and strong stomach pains

me too! I'm so sorry you've been having this painful issue. i have too... not for as long as you have but for a few months. mine is gas. i'll wake up with knots in my stomach, it feels like someone is wrenching a knife around in there. i've been having digestive issues... so mine is attributed to that I guess. it's probably gas. mine is so bad sometimes it gets trapped in my stomach and just moves around, but doesn't go away... it has brought me to tears several times. try taking gas-x before you eat or before you go to sleep. it's helped a little with me the past few days. but if that doesn't work i'd definately go see a gastrointerologist (spelling?) they specialize in issues of the stomach. hope the pain goes away!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread