Low grade fever for a month...
I am having low grade fever for a month, and it is getting more severe.
By fever, I mean I can feel my forehead and my body having excessive heat. I measure my temperature but it is always around 36.8 to 37.1, and my doctor just said I don't have fever. I remembered my normal temperature is around 36.5 or so.
- a very small amount of coughing
- Swelling in the area under my arm. It is usually more severe in the afternoon, and feel much better in the morning and night. I don't know why. My doctor was trying to press it and he said it is not lymph nodes and he can't feel anything. My right arm also has some similiar feeling but much less severe.
- Normal complete blood count shows nothing
- Chest XRay also has nothing
- Sometimes I feel there is some fluid flowing under my skin and cause my muscle to jump...
- No night sweat or fatigue
Last edited by elty; 09-20-2007 at 01:00 PM.