It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
(male)

elty HB User
Low grade fever for a month...

I am having low grade fever for a month, and it is getting more severe.

By fever, I mean I can feel my forehead and my body having excessive heat. I measure my temperature but it is always around 36.8 to 37.1, and my doctor just said I don't have fever. I remembered my normal temperature is around 36.5 or so.

Other symptoms
- a very small amount of coughing
- Swelling in the area under my arm. It is usually more severe in the afternoon, and feel much better in the morning and night. I don't know why. My doctor was trying to press it and he said it is not lymph nodes and he can't feel anything. My right arm also has some similiar feeling but much less severe.
- Normal complete blood count shows nothing
- Chest XRay also has nothing
- Sometimes I feel there is some fluid flowing under my skin and cause my muscle to jump...
- No night sweat or fatigue

Last edited by elty; 09-20-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SentenceDoing HB User
Re: Low grade fever for a month...

The swelling in your armpit sounds like a swollen lymph node. That, combined with a slightly higher temp than normal could indicate an infection. I say try going to a different doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread