Hello all. I recently burnt up the inside of my oven forgetting that I had pans and plastic mixing bowls in there, I turned on the oven to 400 degrees. This happened a little over a week ago. In speaking with a friend of mine, she said that burning plastic is poisonous and now I am wondering if its something to be concerned about. We opened doors and turned on ceiling fans etc...but, I'm worried about the fumes maybe getting into the furniture. Are we getting fumes now from sitting on the furniture or laying on beds etc...? Is this something that wee need to get checked for at the Dr as far as it harming us? Now she has me worried. Any thoughts? Did what we inhailed harm us?