It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2007, 02:31 AM   #1
(male)

jamie2007 HB User
My girlfriend has something wrong with her but too scared to go doctor

Hello there,
My name is jamie and I have recently got with a lovely girl.
well the problem is she dont have regular periods she has them like every 4 - 5 months she is only 20 years old!! she aint over weight she is curvy, she is 5 foot and 8 stone. Bless her she just built up the courage to tell me last night all this.. the iregular periods aint the problem the main problem and the the most worrying thing is this.. it happened about about 6 months ago with her previous boyfriend after sex a kind of period started but it wasnt proper blood it was like a lighter colour blood like a pink colour where something has mixed into it! now we didnt have sex but the other weekend we just had a little fun with our hands.. sorry dont know how else to put it. and after we did this the same thing happend again the period come on but not her period the bloody creamy stuff.. now its just strange how after any sexual activity this happens. now im very concerned for her but she is thinking the worst case scenario as any of us would.. if anyone could give me any infomation i could say to her to ease her mind i would greatly appreciate it.
she just fiils embarased about going to the doc but im going to drag her up there when i have my holiday of work next week...

Ok thanks for listening sorry about my grammer and spelling
regards jamie hurst

iv posted this on another thred just need some answers fast before i get home from work thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User
Re: My girlfriend has something wrong with her but too scared to go doctor

There are several possibilities for her slight bleeding, but she definately needs to see a doctor to have it resolved. You may want to hold of on any more intimate activities, just to be safe. It may not be anything to serious so tell her not to worry. Plus make sure she goes to a gynecologist, no matter what her problem is she shouldn't be embarrassed. This is their job to take of these personal matters. good luck to you both.

Old 10-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: My girlfriend has something wrong with her but too scared to go doctor

Hi jamie. I agree she should see a gynecologist and not be embarrased. Women can have irregular periods for different reasons, such as thyroid disorders (which is common and treatable).

It is better to find out and the sooner the better. Then she can get the help she needs and she will not be worried.

Keep us posted okay?

Closed Thread