It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
(male)

Elndor1 HB User
Exclamation Weird Head Problems

Hello, my name is Tim & I'm 16 years old. Unfortunately I was introduced to smoking very early on in life & have been smoking cigarettes for nearly 8 years & marijuana on & off for 7 years ( off at the moment ). Recently I have noticed that I have been smoking alot more cigarettes, sometimes up to a pack & a half a day. Last weekend I noticed a hard tiny rock-like bump on the back of my head, I thought nothing of it, maybe a tick that burrowed it's way in there during the summer. Then that night I fell asleep & woke up with another lump on the back of my neck, this is when I started to get worried & informed my mother of the problem, she said she would call the doctor the next day & schedule an appointment. The next day I woke up with another lump on the opposite side of my neck, totaling in 3 lumps, all the same tiny rock-like bumps, two hours before finding this forum I walked into the bathroom & noticed that one of my pupils are bigger then the other & that could possibly mean some kind of brain problem.

If anyone has any ideas of what I could possibly be experiencing... please, just inform me about anything because I'm going insane trying to possibly think of anything this could be

Long-term side effects that I've been noticing

-Smoking alot more cigarettes / day
-Little to no appitite
-Breathing pains in the right lung
-Excessive, painful coughing
-The 'lumps' on the back of my head
-Constant Fatigue

A few other less important side effects

This is all I can think of as of now, please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 03:39 AM   #2
(male)

asshu HB User
Re: Weird Head Problems

Hi Tim,

These lumps - do you really have to 'dig in' to find them or are they sitting at the surface incredibly obvious and definitely 'new'?

No doubt you're stressing out over all of this, which I imagine accounts for some of the symptoms like the chest pain. Interesting how you refer to it as lung pain...

See the Doctor, certainly. Cut the fags, stop the weed, try to relax a bit as hard as that may be.

Let us know how you get on.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #3
(male)

Elndor1 HB User

Thank you!
Well I have a doctor's appointment at 3:10pm

The first lump is obvious, just by running your fingers around the back of my head you can obviously notice it, the other to that recently appeared on the back of my neck are more deep & yes, you have to push down a good bit to get the full feeling of the bump rather then just the tip.

Hopefully my doctor will be able to tell me what it is & not just send me to another place where other doctors try to figure out what it is =P

I will update when I return.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

At 16 you should be enjoying your life, not trying to cut it short by smoking cigarettes and grass. One or the other is going to kill you. Lung cancer is a nasty thing to die of and you are on your way if you are already smoking over a pack a day at your age.

Don't let anyone tell you that weed isn't dagerous either. It is a drug and can and will damage you.

Aside from the bumps, you need to get rid of the smokes and clean up your life. You are too young to throw your life away.

Closed Thread