It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

lilcee HB User
My symptoms

I've been having lots of symptoms lately and don't know what it is.
My feet itch really bad on the top and sometimes the toes (not in between them). The only thing that seems to help is ice packs. I also get red itchy spots on the inside of my knees and on my upper arms. Sometimes back of neck or my back will itch too. This looks like a red area that itches and feels hot to touch, like a sunburn.
Another symptom is that seems like the same time everyday, like around 5 or 6 pm, I get like a chill. Kinda feels like a shiver even tho it's not cold in my house. Also, my arms have been aching like the flu but I don't have any fever that I can tell.
My Chiropractor said it could be Diabetes but I don't think I have any other symptoms but the itching.
One other thing, when I take a shower or wash my face, I turn all red from the pressure. I don't shower in really hot water but I still turn red after I get out. And, when I have a message, I turn all red from the pressure.

I've been to 3 Drs and haven't had any help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou

By the way, I'm a 60 yr female and had a hysterectomy about 20 yrs ago if that means anything

Old 11-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
(female)

Cicada HB User
Re: My symptoms

I am assuming you have had your blood sugar tested? If you haven't, it's important that you do so. Diabetes can show up with few or no symptoms. As for the flu like feelings, could be alot of things. I know you said that your doctors didn't help, even so, what have your doctors told you, anyway?

Last edited by Cicada; 11-06-2007 at 03:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
(female)

lilcee HB User
Re: My symptoms

I had blood tests done and all they could tell me was that my blood sugar was a little low (it was a little high earlier this year but they said it was not diabetic level) and they also said I don't have lupus. That's all they could tell me. I went to my Dr, he sent me to an allergist and she sent me to a dermatoligist who then said I need to go back to my Dr and have more tests done.

So, you think I should have my blood sugar tested again to be sure?
This itching is driving me insane.

Last edited by lilcee; 11-06-2007 at 04:09 PM.

Closed Thread