It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
(female)

wintersgone HB User
where to find physician info??

i have just moved to the state of Fla and cannot seem to find any credentials on physicians who i would consider using. i know this info has to be available to the public but where??? all the sites seem to want to charge you money to get info on physician such as is he board certified, his schooling, his residency. i am sure i am not the only patient who researches a physician before using him??? pls help. i'm totally frustrated by how to get info on a doctor.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: where to find physician info??

Try asking your new neighbors/friends/colleagues for recommendations, and ask what they like about the doctors they recommend

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2007, 03:45 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: where to find physician info??

If you are looking at a doctor affiliated with a University, hospital or a large practice, if the web site doesn't have their CV (Curriculum vitae, like a resume) the office will usually provide you with that. I've asked for them several times in the past and they were glad to share the information.

Closed Thread