It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #1
(female)

Rani HB User
Question Possible parasite on mouth wall???

I just had what I thought was a blood blister on the inside wall of my mouth. I scraped it off with my fingernail. Instead of blood as I was expecting it was white and salty. Could it have been a parasitic worm? I just moved to the country and I have a well. I got it tested and the water was okay but they don't test for everything. I usually drink bottled water but I brush my teeth and shower with the well water. It looks very clear and my boyfriend likes the taste of it better. He has not had a problem like this. I am kinda freaking out. Has anyone ever had what I described? I thought it was a blood blister because it was located near my teeth and I thought I might have accidentally bitten the mouth wall. But it was just such a weird consistency, color and taste. I've never had anything white and salty come off the side of my mouth. Sorry, I have no idea which forum category this issue applies to so I am putting it here. Please help me figure this out, I don't have a physician here yet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread