It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
(female)

alleykat49945 HB User
PLZ give input concernd about kidneys

Let me give a little background about myself before I post my labs. I am 32 yrs. old. At the age of 18 I fractured my left hip and around the same time began passing blood in my urine. Now at this time I was in the Army. They said it was stones that I was passing. I ended up in the ER with extreme pain and they asked for a urine sample and when I gave it to them it looked like tissue floating in the urine and it was a large amount. I never heard anything back from them and the results mysteriously disappeared. Then when I was pregnant in 95 my ulratsound showed an enlarged kidney, again the military did nothing about this. I have been treated since a child with UIT. In 2001 I had a bone scan to check my hip pinning and they noticed my kidney was enlarged. I was sent to an urologist and he said that the opening to my bladder was very small and the made a wider opening and put in a stent until it healed. At the time of the stent removal he said that there was still swelling so he couldnt be sure if the surgery took. I have constant fatigue, back ache, and I hate to say this, bladder leakage that turns my white underwear brown and my dark ones it takes the color out of. YUK! Anyway I went for a physical and just got the results back and would like some input. I have yet to see my PCP about the results. I am going this week to talk to her. Here are the lab results Plz someone give me some input.

HEMATOLOGY CBC with AUTO DIFF
white blood cnt 10.40
red blood cnt 5.12
hemoglobin 14.3
hematocrit 43.4
mcv 84.6
mch 27.9
mchm 32.9
rdw 14.4
platelets 371
mpv 8.03
% Neutrophils *77.6 H