It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
(male)

USAizBest HB User
Tired everyday??

Hey everyone, im new to the community and want to say Hello to everyone and Happy ThanksGiving.

Ok heres the prob...for about 2 weeks i have been real tired everyday even if i take a nap when i wake up i am super tired. For the past 3 months i was running 4 miles everyday and taking Hydroxycut i was loosing weight....but i have stopped running for about a month now its been and ive been really tired...not in a sleepy way but in a energy kinda way? i think that makes sense lol... now im thinking it might be lack of sleep because...everytime i go to sleep i wake up in the middle of the night everytime but fall back to sleep quickly...some days i cant even go to sleep...i have not gone to the doctor to check if i have Imsomnia or w/e but i cant do nothing at school etc with this tiredness...not sure what it is..does anyone help

Thank you in advance!

Old 11-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User
Re: Tired everyday??

could be taking hydroxicut messed up your system. if so then the only thing you can do is eat a detoxing diet and wait it out.

could be sleep disorder that are unrelated. there are hundreds of things that cause sleep disorders, for myself, I have never found out the real reason, and I have suffered with this for 10 years. it just seems to get worse. so welcome to the club. i feel bad for you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread