It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #1
(male)

Digitalbooty HB User
Weird warmth from my body...

For the past week, every couple of days I get this warm sensation on my back and sometimes on my chest and stomach all at the same time. The thing is, if I feel my back or stomach with my hand, it feels warmer. I usually notice it when I get in my car and after I'm in it for a while, it feels like the seat warmers are kicking in, except I don't have seat warmers. It usually lasts for about 20-45 mins and goes away.

Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2007, 06:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Weird warmth from my body...

there could be a few different reasons for this sensation and one of them could be a problem somewhere within the spine itself.this does sound alot like a nerve related issue of some sort.i would see your primary for a physical including blood work to rule out other possibilities and also see about possibly being referred for an MRI of your C and upper T spine areas as well.

there are these sensations/pain crap called paresthesias? that when a nerve gets affected in some way,they just start occuring.very strange sensations or neuro type of pains can stem from nerve or spinal problems with the only real symptoms being a parasthesia of some sort.are you feeling any types of other odd symptoms or any real pain anywhere like around the neck or upper back areas?if nothing else the areas i mentioned should be looked at and either ruled out or in as the possible trigger for what you are feeling.at least you would know and your doc can move onto other possibilities for you. FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread