It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
(male)

mzone HB User
Question red patchy marks on my nose

hi just wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

i have red patchy marks on my nose. i have a rhinoplasty about 13 months ago and now these red marks have appred on the left side and right side of my nose also a tiny blood spot on the front tip of my nose.
could these be broken blood vessels? or maybe somethink esle?

anyone please advize best cream or anythink to get rid of these red marks on my nose as they dont seem to heal.

it wont let me attach a picture to show them.

Last edited by mzone; 11-25-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: red patchy marks on my nose

Have you gone back to the surgeon who did your rhinoplasty and asked him about the spots? What was his response? Before I would start self medicating, I would go back and see what he has to say about them. it sounds like minor blood vessels that are breaking. He might have an answer for you about them....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
(male)

mzone HB User

well i cant as shortly after i have the rhinoplasty i left the country for a few months and when i got back i have a 6 month old letter about a checkup on my nose so i missed the apointment and that was about 8 months ago so really cant go back now.

i have tryed creams vitamin k but they are not working, someone said only way to remove them is by laser is that correct?
the apprence of them is redder in color and slightly smaller all down left side of my nose

Last edited by moderator2; 01-10-2008 at 02:55 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures for any reason - as per the posting policy

Old 01-11-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

Why can't you go back. Just tell them you have been out of the country. That's easy.... I would still get it checked out. There may be a reason for what has happened. There is also a reason that they have you come back in for follow on check-ups.... go back in and see what he has to say about it. Better a few minutes of embarrassment than sitting and worrying what is wrong.

Closed Thread