It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2003, 06:06 AM   #1

india22 HB User
Post Looks like water blister on throat

I just noticed this tiny looking water blister on my throat (just slighty above it like all the way to the back of my mouth) and it looked like a pimple, but it was clear like a water blister. Last night it was bothersome since it was a little sore and annoying when my tongue was pressed up against it, so i took some advl. This morning it went down a little bit but its still there and a little tender/sore. I'm debating if i should go see my dr. today.

What could this be? The way i noticed it was even there, was after eating dinner last night, i thought i had lettuce stuck to the roof of my mouth, so i tried coughing really hard to get the lettuce away, but when i looked in the mirror i realized it was a clear filled bump.
Help thanks, India

Old 08-08-2003, 10:36 AM   #2
Inactive

projapoti HB User
Probably what's in your mouth is just a small fluid filled cyst from local irritation of some sort. They come and go, but they shouldn't be there for too long....if it's there and a nuisance for a few days, that's no problem, but if it starts getting worse, or doesn't go away for, say, a week, then bust over to the doctor and get it checked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2003, 02:26 PM   #3

india22 HB User
I went to my doc anyway just to be safe, she said its a blister, and it might be a little painful. She also put me on antibiotics (Zithromax) - i started taking them so maybe it will go away quickly.

thanks

Closed Thread