It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
(female)

hestiaeris18 HB User
Question Unknown symptoms

I need some help guys. I've been to the doctor twice in the past three weeks and I have another appointment tomorrow... I have a ridiculously long list of symptoms and I can't seem to pin it down... Can you all help?

First a little background. I am a full time student and, unlike most of my classmates, I do not carry all my books in the conveniant form of a laptop. I still use the old fashioned book and notepad system. I'm also a full time server in a restaurant. Finally, my boyfriend has a two year old daughter that I help take care of. I understand that this can account for some of my pain, so I decided to write the background...

So, here are my symptoms:
-Constant back pain
-Constant headache
-Hypoglycemic attacks (extreme stomach pain, nausea, lethargy, etc.)
-chest pain (there is always a dull ache, but once in a while it will become sharp and make my left arm tingle. Also, I felt a lump in my left breast, but it has dissappeared...)
- tenderness in both breasts
- stomach cramps
- dizziness/lightheadedness

And recently, I've been having allergic (I think) reactions to a perscription (Macrobid) given to me for a UTI. I took the perscription shortly after eating along with two advil for pain (the doctor told me to take that when I'd had a bad reaction to Naproxin). About twenty minutes afterwards, I became extremely lethargic and, essentially, passed out for about four hours. I don't remember it, but my boyfriend says that he couldn't wake me up and when he could I just pass back out mid conversation. After it wore off, my stomach cramped up for another few hours and I fell asleep numerous times (basically every time I sat down). I ran a low-grade fever that night and the next day.

Because of the reaction, I stopped taking the Advil, so now I am pretty much in constant pain. I'm still taking the perscription, but I still get cramps, dizzy, and very lethargic when I take it...

I know its a lot... but any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

hopesprings2 HB User
Re: Unknown symptoms

sounds like you need a doctor
maybe kidney stones or problems since you had a uti
only a doctor could tell

Closed Thread