It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User
Please help.....what's wrong with me?

i went to the doctor a few months back and its proven to be useless. told her everything wrong with me the past couple yrs and she didnt help me much....nothing has worked

my face is all discolored ...red and bluish all over my face. the discoloring is only on my face and stops as you get up to my forehead, although it has spread a little up on the very side of my forehead near my hair. my neck is fine and everywhere else on my body my skin looks perfectly fine. its not rashes, its just pixelated where it is extremely redish blueish on my entire face. i even tried things like aloe vera gel and eucerin to get rid of the redness and doesnt work. ive used cleansers

i am also rapidly losing my hair, and its a very weird pattern. i have the receding hairline a little but it seems like my hair still grows fine at the very front and all on the back. the temples are gone and i have diffuse thinning all over the top of my head. there are basically lines all over where its just my scalp you see, no hair growing.

the scalp seems to be flaking all over where im losing the hair. ive always used head & shoulders dandruff shampoo and earlier this year started nizoral. this was recommended to me as someone described my problem as sebbhoreic dermatitis. after using it for months i saw no improvement and it just left my hair brittle.

im scared to wash my hair now because it just falls out when i shampoo it in the shower or towel dry it. any pressure applied to my scalp and the hair falls out in droves.

i had psoriasis on my hands and was given some cream for that yrs ago by my doctor. it somewhat calmed it down but it still reappears and i get rashes on my body

could it maybe be scalp psoriasis?

i also have a dark blue mark all across my chest stickin about 3 inches on each side from my belly button. my stomach also juts out where im skinny and play sports/keep active. ive never had a belly and dont drink alcohol either. when i noticed the belly is when i started having all these health problems occur.

please help me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #2
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User
Re: Please help.....what's wrong with me?

i guess no one cares and i'll slowly die

i wish i had the strength to end it all......too bad i couldnt

my face is beat red and its spreading up my forehead. i dont even wanna be seen out in public now. im sick of feeling this way and having my health ruin my life. ive tried everything....cream, cleansers, moisturizers. ive tried finding whats wrong me and treating it naturally. nothing works and it gets worse. the rest of my skin is perfect.

doctor didnt help........gave me anti fungal cream which ive been usin for a few months now and not a damn thing has changed. she wouldnt listen to me about everything else.

my whole forehead the skin is flaking off all by my hairline. this isnt normal "youre going bald". i have bald patches everywhere on top with random hairloss. my brother has a bad hairline that is high but he can grow his hair out and it doesnt look like hes going bald at all. the hair grows all over thick and full. i cant do that, mine doesnt even grow now it just diffuse thinning and patches all over where you see only the scalp.

i generally feel weak a lot of days to the point i just wanna lie in bed. i sleep a lot. when i go to sleep i cant wake up until at least 10 hrs and still feel tired. im an insomniac.

now tomorrow i have to get my ID renewed and i look like *****. hair looks horrible, skin looks horrible. everywhere else but my face my skin is fine.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

You need to see a good dermatologist for proper diagnosis.

Your face could be "Rosacea", not sure, just a guess. Search the net for Rosacea and see if it looks like what you have.

Sometimes people think they have dandruff and use special dandruff shampoos which only makes the problem worse. Your scalp may be too dry. Try using a moisturizing shampoo (Infusion 23 moisturizing type), also put baby oil on your scalp and see if that helps.

I am not a medical professional, just speaking from experience.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #4
(female)

lola56 HB User

My Daughter Has Lupus And She Has A Lot Of Those Symptoms. Does The Rash Go Around The Cheeks And Over The Bridge Of Your Nose?

Old 12-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #5
(male)

byrdganggoonies HB User

it doesnt look anything like rosacea and its not a rash. just completely discolored skin all over my face and up on the very side of my forehead. its not in patches either, its all over.

i stopped using nizoral shampoo and im still seeing an enormous amount of flaking. i use regular head & shoulders for shampoo and mane & tail conditioner...i only use those every 2-3 days though, sometimes even less frequent.

i can just touch my hair and ill see strands on my fingers

what about tea tree oil? does this work and is it safe to put it on my forehead and scalp?

i thought i had a parasite infection and tried cleansers and using herbs to naturally kill them but nothing worked so maybe i dont have them.

Old 12-28-2007, 06:48 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

You need to see a good dermatologist that will work with you to get this corrected.

And also someone for your depression....

Closed Thread