It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
(male)

nicke HB User
tight trousers - will they give me problems?

so, i'm a bloke, i wear tight jeans, and my mum is crazy that i'll get some sort of problem (i've already had a hydroceole, and an infection when i was a kid) with my nether regions.

i've spoken to my doctor, and he said i would be fine. but this wont seem to stop her going on, and on about it. anyone like to give any insights? so that i can show her the posts to calm her.

thanks,

nick

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: tight trousers - will they give me problems?

If they are extremely tight, they might temporarily lower your sperm count, by keeping your testicles a tiny bit warmer than is perfect. (any such effect will be 100% gone 2 weeks after you stop wearing them) Otherwise... that area of your body is extremely sensitive for a reason. If it doesn't hurt, it's probably safe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
(male)

nicke HB User

thanks jane! i was told by my doctor that it would lower my sperm count, but i mean i'm only 19! so i mean, that's not a biggie yet!

Old 01-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

You may be doing more harm than you think.

Tight pants restrict blood flow to lower extremities.

Tight clothes contribute and/or aggravate high blood pressure, blood does not flow freely (backed up pressure on the heart) to all parts of the body, especially to the private area, legs, & feet. High blood pressure leads to strokes and premature death.

If you are even a little overweight, the excess fat and tight pants will increase the possible problems

When you stand up it is bad enough but when you sit down pants are more tight and the blood flow is restricted more. Also, when you sit down the pressure on end of spine is greater and not natural, can cause problems.

When men or women wear too tight pants, they waddle around instead of walking naturally. A natural walk is much more becoming to men or women. No, I am not a baggy pants person either, I am speaking for health reasons from wearing too tight pants. Close fitting pants without binding will be much more healthy and look better too.

The human body was not made to be swaddled in tight garments, every part of the body needs proper blood flow. The blood carries oxygen to all parts of the body and oxygen deprivation slows the function.

Later in life when you want children, damage may have been done that will prevent fathering a child. Like I said, every part of the body needs oxygen to function properly, including the baby making department.

Please re-think wearing too tight pants, the risks are not worth it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Misty800 For This Useful Post:
jroseliver (10-12-2012)
Old 01-02-2008, 04:20 AM   #5
(male)

nicke HB User

thanks for the post. i mean, i'm not overweight at all, and the trousers aren't super super super super tight really. at least not around the waist or the crotch area. just the leg is where the tightness is.

The Following User Says Thank You to nicke For This Useful Post:
jroseliver (10-12-2012)
Old 01-02-2008, 06:13 AM   #6
(male)

Lpeek HB User

Hey, wearing tight jeans (if they are extremely tight, as seems to be the fashion now) can give you thrush, I know a couple of people who this has happened to, but doctors dont seem to tell you this (although they will tell you this at a family planning clinic). I dont think its that common to get thrush from tight jeans but it can happen, and its easy to cure, so it wont cause any later-life problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lpeek For This Useful Post:
jroseliver (10-12-2012)
Closed Thread