It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2008, 04:48 AM   #1
(male)

pan42ther HB User
constant tired/irritable stomach health condition

Hello,
for the last 6 months I have been feeling really different than I ever have before. First off, I am extremely tired all the time, it just seems like I can never wake up even after a full sleep. My eyes are always red and puffy and they water a lot. Secondly, my stomach has been extremely irritable. It constantly feels like I have the flu. I have been really gassy(some really bad smelly gas), and I have a lot of diarrhea. I have noticed that soft drinks made me gassy and made me have a lot of diarrhea. However, I cut soft drinks completely months ago and still have this constant tired/irritable stomach feeling all the time.

One of my friends told me to go get looked at for type 2 diabetes but I was wondering if I could get a few opinions before I do that.

Do any of you have any suggestions??

Thank you all so much for your help,
Andy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-23-2008, 06:44 AM   #2
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Re: constant tired/irritable stomach health condition

Do you have a lot of stress in your life right now?

I am going through kind of the same thing. I do not feel like I am getting enough sleep at night. I wake up feeling alright, but within a few hours I feel like I haven't got any sleep at all. My stomach is always growling and I am passing a lot of gas. I do not have bad diarrhea like you. Instead I go from being constipated to have soft stools to being constipated again. All my stomach problems are associated with irritable bowel syndrome.

The reason I ask about stress is because everything started for me during a very stressful time in my life.

As for the type 2 diabetes, are you extremely hungry and thirstry? Are you constently urinating? Those are signs for type 2 diabetes, but sometimes people do not have any signs at all.

If this continues I would go pay a visit to your doctor.

KDD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: constant tired/irritable stomach health condition

Do you have allergies (your eye problems)? Have you taken a lot of antibiotics over your lifetime? Do you like yogurt? Your gut problems could be from a flora imbalance (antibiotics kill flora) and the acidophilus in the yogurt will help put some good flora back in your gut. You could also take probiotics which are stronger and will do the job faster.

Closed Thread