It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
(female)

soffapage HB User
Question New to site. Worried.

Hello
I found this site while trying to research what may be wrong with me. I had my yearly labs and all was good except that my potassium was .1 higher than normal...when I redid test my sodium showed about .1 higher than normal range. I had been told by a homeopath after a saliva test that I had adrenal fatigue and to up intake of B vit. My primary Western med doctor didn't see the merit. Now he is sending me to endochrinologist. As a breast cancer survivor (early detection, stage 1, clean nodes, 8 years ago) and fibro/chronic fatigue sufferer with family tendency to hi sugar and chol, I HATE this. Addison's is really rare and I don't have a lot of the symptoms. The tests do show something abnormal about my adrenals, possibly. So it is something, probably not Addison's so my mind goes to cancer. Should I be worried or is there anything that it could be that isn't as severe? I know, I am making myself crazy. But meet my mom, a true catastrophic hypochondriac so I grew up in a home where bad health was to be expected and good health was a gift. And, God forgive me, fear is the absence of faith.

Closed Thread