It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
(male)

FastFeet HB User
My nose bleeds when I blow it, 4 days in a row. What's wrong?

I've always told myself that whenever my nose bleeds all of a sudden I'm over-exhausted or something. I do my usual farmers blow in the shower and whenever I'm done with my right nostril and open my eyes, I see blood everywhere. I know I've been a little tired the past few days, but this has gotten ridiculous. My nose stops bleeding within a couple minutes or so depending on how long I hold it shut.

Does anyone know why my nose is bleeding like this? I've blown my nose in the shower routinely but I don't understand why this just started to happen; it's quite annoying.

Thanks for your time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #2
(female)

jcjwillis HB User
Re: My nose bleeds when I blow it, 4 days in a row. What's wrong?

Sometimes irritation to the inside of your nose can cause bleeds so can a sinus infection or that you may be blowing your nose to hard.
Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lindaru HB User
Re: My nose bleeds when I blow it, 4 days in a row. What's wrong?

Some things that may help your nose heal . . . and I totally agree that blowing too hard can cause bleeding. Try running a humidifier at night (especially in the winter) and if you can handle it (have been doing this myself for years), a thin coating of Vaseline just inside the nostrils.

Lindaru

Closed Thread