It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
(female)

Helen45477 HB User
Stool Question

Is it possible for a large piece of stool to be stuck in my bowels but still allow other stool to pass around it?
I wonder this because sometimes in the afternoon or evenings, i feel like i need to have a BM, however i cannot and i feel like there is a large piece blocking me. I'm not sure if this is called constipation, because i use the restroom every day. I am wondering whether this is the same piece of stool.

And if this is possible, is there any way to get rid of this large piece of stool?

I think this might be the reason for my gas/frequent small BMs, but i'm really not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SHARON1952 HB UserSHARON1952 HB User
Re: Stool Question

have you tried a good laxitive if its still there after that it could be internal piles better to see your doctor

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread