It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
(male)

buccaneer26 HB User
I think i have internal Hemorrhoids? how do i treat this?

when i went to the bathroom i had blood (bright red blood) on the toilet paper and in the toilet bowl after the bowel movement. this happened friday night after a night of drinking (beer only). and it happen today again but not as bad as friday night. i havent done nything to treat this other than drinking more water and trying to get more fiber in (vegetables) ...

tonight i stuck my finger in a little bit (my butt) and i felt something. i dont now how to explain it but i guess it felt a bulge. and there was blood on my finger. could this be a bulge vein or fisure? i do a lot of sitting during the day and i heard thats not good for this. i also intake caffeine during the day and sometimes a lot. and a few beers during the week....

what should i do to treat this? i know goin to a doctor is the easy answer but i want to try to treat this b4 going. i had this happen earlier in the year and it cleared up iin a week.... i believe this to be internal hemroids. are there any oinments to buy at the drug store. i was told to use tucks pads.

Old 07-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User
Re: I think i have internal Hemorrhoids? how do i treat this?

Gross, right? My hubby has them and they will bleed if you don't keep lots of fiber in your diet and by getting swelling down. sitting on a donut pillow will help, as will the tucks pads. Losing excess weight if you carry it will also help. Walking when you take a break will help.

Adding fiber to help keep the poo soft is a biggie. Add extra fiber. My hubby mixes all bran with fiber one. Fiber one has ALOT of fiber but not a great taste, so that's why the raisin bran. He adds a fiber one bar during the day for munchies. Add things like raw veggies to munch. Drink lots of water cause you want to keep it soft. Oh, the thing about adding fiber is that is also adds alot of gas at first so you need to be aware of this as you tend to have to fart alot...and if you share an office it can get a tad embarressing,,,

And most important...see your doctor!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread