Symptoms that worry me. No sufficient medical attention
Well I'm a long-time sufferer of OCD (pure-O), anxiety and the sorts, for starters.
Obviously I have different symptoms that are somato-form in their essence and I have a tendency to become anxious about my health.
But I would really like to have a scan of my brain and my doctor doesn't want me to prescribe it. It would be at the governement's expense in my situation, in teh country I'm in. He doesn't want to prescribe it to me, he says there's no relevant reason.
- after a nervous breakdown, I got several annoying symptoms, such like dizziness, feelings of the pavement waving, vertigo, etc.
- my right vision is strange, i don't know how to explain. Not really blurry, something else. I can see, and read, but it's still weird. And three months ago, i started noticing floaters. Grey spots on my right eye.
- I have general teeth pain. X rays showed a benign odonthoma in the right jaw. Might be caused by this.
- Different types of headache all the time.
- Once, had such a severe vertigo I couldn't stand. Just once.
- Weak or heavy legs.
- Balance problems. I hit my shoulder to the wall sometimes, I just don't feel straight. It worsens if I haven't slept much, or if I walked. Could this ever be anxiety? Also the doctor told me could happen for cervical problems (I do have compressed disks in my cerebral area, and low back too) involving the ear nerve too.
- Sometimes I have the following "attack":
headache fits somewhere;
more blurry vision;
more unsteadiness/clumsiness. Difficult to walk;
more teeth pain;
feeling of weakness to arms, hands, legs. I can still move them.
They scare the hell out of me. Could they be panic attacks? They feel neurological. That's why I want a scan.
- Memory problems that come and go. Could it be anxiety, brain fog? A feeling of physical obstruction in my mind, by wich I can't think or visualize something. I forget things easily.
This list of symtoms wich I told to my doctor doesn't sound so not worrysome to me. In my opinion it does call for a scan.
So what do you think....is there some doctor in here?