It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

mochi* HB Usermochi* HB User
extreme fatigue/hunger for no good reason what is wrong with me?

Hello all,
This may be a silly posting, but I feel kind of crazy right now and I am wondering what is going on with me.
This is not a new or totally unusul feeling for me, but it's more extreme then ususal, so I thought I's take the chance to write about it while I was feeling it to see if anyone has an idea of what is going on!!!
I didn't get quite enough sleep last night, only about 6 hours, but certainly not enough to be as exhausted as I feel now.
It's still quite early, and I felt the urge to colappse and go to bed I was suddenly so very exhausted I couldn't even concetrate or read a book. This was maybe about an hour after I had dinner.
So, I tried to read my book, but I am just sooooo exhausted i should probbaly just go to bed but it's so early and I also feel a bit depressed and anxious too (not too bad, but not exactly relaxing either)
Anyways, I was way too tiered to read and suddenly I got the urge to eat a lot (not like hunger or eating for fun, but an intense craving for all kinds of food)
So I ate kind of a lot of snacky foods, and now I am even more tiered and have a headache and also, this may be a trivial detail, but my eyelids are so and puffy, and my eyes have kind of dark circles around them.
The eyelid puffiness has been a problem for about a year now, and is always worse right before and during my period. It is bad enough that I want to ice my eyes because they are sore. What is this?? It seems like it must be nutritional, but I just feel so tiered very often and without good reason. And why the puffy, dark eyes??
bleh. My apologiews if this makes no sense, I am writing in a bit of a fog.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #2
(female)

Myth HB User
Re: extreme fatigue/hunger for no good reason what is wrong with me?

hi mochi, your symptoms appear to be consistant with thyroid dysfunction and or adrenal exhaustion ..the two malfunction together
your doctor should be able to determine if it is a thyroid problem with a blood test

hope this helps
myth

Closed Thread