It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
(male)

dizzy82 HB User
Dizzy for over two weeks, whats wrong?

Hi

I'm a 26 year old male. The last almost 3 weeks i have been constantly dizzy and tired.

It began with being tired a month ago, sleeping a lot, then I had a headache for 4 consecutive days and at the same time got dizzy. Its been with me since then and its really making my life miserable. I can walk a straight line but i waver and i got nauseus when i have to focus on something. I also feel tired and have 'foggy' thoughts. I also have a 'ill' feeling.

No fever, not high at least. No pain in ears. I have a bit too high blood pressure. Got a blood test done which turned out ok. Have recently had ECG and xray for heart and no problems there.

I was treated for Chlamydia 2 months ago including in the eyes, but 2 weeks after this i got irritations in my eyes like having to blink a lot. I also started feeling dull in one eye and having pains come and go around this one eye. I got checked and no chlamydia in the eye but other bacterial infection, anyway i still have this dull feeling in my eye and slightly reduced vision.

Could this be the cause of dizzyness? The eye pain etc only came after eye infection.

What else could be the problem? My doctor has so far not been very helpfull so what can i suggest him to do?

Closed Thread