I put this in general health, because I don't think I have anything specifically wrong with me, just general health things. I'm a 17 year old male. I get good grades, have already been accepted into college, spend tons of time with friends etc...
- Bad Allergies, mostly environmental, that get worse according to my health at the time of exposure.
- Post Nasal Drip, probably due to the Allergies...
- Asthma that also is good or bad according to my general health. This one sucks, b/c I sing a lot and it really hinders me.
- Eczema that pops up from time to time.
- Redness on/around nose/chin. I can't tell if it's acne or the eczema. Occasionally pimples come with the redness but not always.
- Digestive problems. I only have a bowel movement every few days, and when it happens the stool is extremely hard.
- Sleep issues. I can sleep for an entire day if I'm not woken up by something. I never feel well rested. I can get 12 hours of sleep a night, and I'll still feel exhausted.
- Black circles around eyes that would frighten a raccoon. Seem to get better w/ more sleep, but not much.
I never drink or smoke. My diet is fairly average, except for the fact that I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I carry a waterbottle around during school/work. I'm 5'7" 120 pounds, quite small for my age, and underweight. I feel like I never have energy. I eat a lot of food, but never gain weight.
I think I may need to change my diet or something...